If you would like to cancel your booth for the rummage sale, here is our cancellation policy. Please fill out this form.
Refund policy — If you have to cancel, or cannot make the event due to conflicts in your schedule, you have a few options:
- With 30 Calendar Day notice, we will give you a full refund on request (minus the paypal or credit card fees charged to me).
- With 3 weeks notice, prior to sale date, we will give you a 75% refund, or a full credit for our next sale
- With 2 weeks notice, prior to sale date, we will give you a 50% refund, or a full credit for our next sale
- Less than 2 weeks notice, no refund issued, but we will issue a full credit for our next sale.
- If you cancel after Monday (sale week) prior to the sale, vendor setup has begun, booth labels are already printed so there will be no refund and no credit.
**Remember you can always gift your booths to a friend or family member to use if you are not able to attend. You do not need to notify me of this if its a last minute change. Your loved ones would just need to find your booth with your name on it and occupy that booth number during the sale.
I will only give a credit “once” for the next sale. if the credit isn’t used, it will be forfeit.
You must fill out this vendor form to receive your refund or credit.
I have been working with Beth and Clay Johnson since March of this year. They are dedicated to making your experience a great one going above and beyond to make it happen. Don’t miss out on the next event in Mobile on the 19th of Nov and come check out my table in Section 9-A…” Successful Vendor
I really enjoy participating in the City-Wide Rummage Sales. These events give me the opportunity to get rid of things that I no longer have use for. It’s thrilling to see the excitement on customers’ faces when they find great bargains. Great Event!
I went to this sale in Sept. and it was the most amazing rummage sale I’ve ever been to. I spent less than $5 and got a clock and some hot house items, but really enjoyed looking at all the stuff. They literally had everything you could think of. Several ‘man’ booths, too, with tools, generators, even a 4 wheeler and boats. Huge event. Got this one marked on my calendar, too. I’ll be there! Thank you, Susan Sewell
I started with city wide last Nov. and have had a great time and made money and new friends. Beth and her husband do a great job with planning and set up. If you cleaning out or downsizing and would like to sell your “stuff” the rummage sale is a great place to do it. We are looking forward the Nov sale. happy vendor